If you have customers with custom subscriptions, by default, they would see plain text on their Account page to contact your publication directly.
However, you can jazz it up with your own brand voice by customizing this text and providing an external link where your readers can be redirected to manage their subscriptions directly.
Please note that this will only be shown to a logged-in reader with an active custom subscription on their Account Page.
Follow these easy steps to learn how!
1. Go to your Universal App Admin page
2. Click on Settings > Readers Account
3. In the "Custom Subscription Text" box, insert any text you want.
In this example, I will put "Need to extend your subscription? Click the button below" in the text box. Don’t forget to insert any external link you want to re-direct your readers to, if you have any.
4. Save your changes, and click Live Preview to preview how your readers will see them.
5. Click on Account, and try logging in as one of your readers with a custom subscription (You can also create a test account on your CRM > Reader page. Check out this help article right here)
6. You will see the custom text that you have added, complete with CTA (Click to Action) button that will direct your reader to the link you have included on your UA's admin page.
Have questions? Feel free to reach out to our live chat at the bottom right corner of your Universal App dashboard or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the help playlist to get started with your Universal App here.