With Collection Slider, you can place and organize your issued magazine and add it to your Universal App (UA) homepage for your readers to easily find and read.
Before adding a Collection Slider to your UA Homepage, it is important to:
Have content or article ready to be published.
Create a Collection through Content > Collection. Check out our step-by-step guide right here to know more.
Add an article to your collections, by following the guide right here.
Once that is all done, to add a Collection Slider to your homepage, head to Branding > Designer, click the '+' icon, and choose Collection Slider from the drop-down menu.
1. Insert the Title of the collection; this can be the name of your magazine with the issued number or month.
2. Choose the color that will suit your overall homepage design. The color will be reflected on the “More” button next to the collection's title on your homepage.
3. Choose the size and style of collection thumbnails you wanna use. There are three style options:
Show full cover, title & description are the default settings.
Show full cover only, only showing the full cover of your collections without title & description. Make sure that your cover reflects what your collection is about.
Show cover with overlay, title & description. There will be a black gradient overlaying the title & description of your collection.
4. Choose the size of the thumbnail – Medium or Tall. Tall is the default size.
5. On Collections, add the collection of articles that you have created on Content > Collection.
6. Save your changes.
7. Live Preview to see what it looks like!
Three collections will be shown on your Collection Slider on the homepage, with a slide feature for your readers. To see how your readers will view it, click the Live Preview button located on the top-right of the screen, next to the Help Center, and it will show something like this:
Add Collection Slider on your UA homepage
Branding > Appearances
Click on the '+' sign and choose Collection Slider. Save your changes.
Get stuck? Feel free to reach out to our live chat at the bottom right corner of your Universal App dashboard or simply send an email to email@example.com
Join our Universal App Community here
Visit the help playlist to get started with your Universal App here.