If you have unique fonts for your content, you can easily upload them into the MagLoft portal. You can upload your own font files in .ttf or .woff format.
Before you upload the fonts, please:
Make sure the fonts are optimized for the web.
Make sure you own the corresponding license to be allowed use of your font for you and your readers.
If your fonts meet the requirements above, you can start to upload them by following these steps:
1. Log into your MagLoft account.
2. Go to Tools on the left side of the page
3. Click Custom Fonts.
4. Click Add Fonts.
5. It will trigger a popup and you will have 3 options which are Google Fonts, Font Files, Adobe Typekit.
6. Follow the instructions for each option.
7. In this article, we will give an example of importing the fonts using a font file.
8. The font is installed in the MagLoft portal and ready to use for the content.