Sometimes your subscribers need to update their credit card for their auto recurring payment. If they subscribe to the magazine from the mobile apps, they can do this right from their Apple or Google Account.
As for the web app, they can update their card information by following the steps below.
1. Make sure they log into the web app.
2. Tell them to go to their account by clicking their name at the right top corner.
3. In the popup, they can select the Subscriptions tab.
4. Click Update Credit Card.
5. Fill out the new card number, the expiration date, and the CVC then click Save.
6. Their new card will be saved automatically in Stripe.
In another case, you might need to refund their payment if they request to cancel the subscription before its actual end date. In order to do so, you just need to log into your Stripe account and follow the steps below.
1. Search their account by email.
2. Click on their account email.
3. Go to their subscription section.
4. Click the three dots and select cancel subscription.
5. In the popup, please select cancel immediately and also select one of the refund options.
6. Click Cancel Subscription.