You can always update your paid issue's price at anytime but don't forget to update the price on Appstore Connect and Google Play Console as well.
How to Update Paid Issue Price in the MagLoft Portal
It's assumed that you already log into the MagLoft portal.
1. In the issue details, scroll down until you find the price tier.
2. Click the price tier and select the new price tier in the dropdown.
3. Your issue's price is updated. You can now go to Appstore Connect and Google Play Console to update the price as well.
Update the issue price on Appstore Connect
It's assumed that you already create the in app purchase for that issue. If you have not, this article will guide you to do so.
1. In the features section, click the In App Purchase.
2. Select the new price tier then click save.
3. The new price is effective immediately.
Update the issue price on Google Play Console
1. Go to In-app products then click Manage Products.
2. Click the in-app products.
3. Scroll down until you find the price then click edit.
4. In the popup, change the price then click apply.
5. Scroll down the page then click save.
6. The new price is effective immediately.