So you've created your first issue, that's great! Now you can upload your icon images and feature graphic to set your app further.
To access this setting, you can simply go to your portal > Mobile App > Store Listing section. Scroll down until you see the Google Play Banner section that includes App Icon and Feature Graphic:
To upload app icon, you can simply hover to the image box until an upload icon appears:
The app icon is for customizing how your app looks on both Android and iOS apps. There will be a default icon that we create for you that shows the initial of your publication, so don't be confused if you see the icon image but feel like you've never uploaded any!
Requirements for app icon images:
- Do not use transparent background for your icon. Most of our clients will try to upload their logo with transparent background the first time, but then we end up asking for them to change it again with a solid-color background so we will be able to use it.
- No round corners. Sorry, square image only!
- The dimensions of the image has to be 1024 x 1024. Yes, those exact numbers. It cannot be 1024 x 1025, or 1024 x 1020. If your image does not have the dimensions we require, you can simply edit and resize the image first. If you do not have Photoshop (or cannot be bothered to open one just for resizing one image), there are a few online photo editors that you can use such as BeFunky Photo Editor, Canva, or Fotor just to name a few.
To upload a feature graphic, hover to the image box until you see an upload icon appears:
What's a feature graphic? Simply put, it's the image that will appear on top of your Store Listing page, sort of like a banner. This is only for the Store Listing on the Google Play Store though, as iTunes Connect doesn't require any.
Requirements for feature graphic:
- No transparent background. Same as the icon, the picture needs to have a solid-color background.
- No round corners.
- The dimensions of the image has to be 1024 x 500. Like the app icon requirement, the feature graphic will also have to be these exact dimensions. No more, no less.
That's all! Now you are one step closer to get your app published :)