Here at MagLoft, we want our clients to stay in full control of everything about their apps. Publishing through the clients' own developer accounts will give just that. This is required as we do not publish your apps in our own accounts.
You will need an Apple Developer Account and a Google Play Developer Account. The Google Play Developer account will cost you $25 (lifetime access) and the Apple Developer Account will cost you $99/year. These fees are applicable for anyone wanting to submit any type of app to the respective app stores.
Please find below on how to get yourself an Apple Developer Account and Google Developer Program:
Apple Developer Account
In order to get enrolled in Apple Developer Program, go to https://developer.apple.com/programs/ and click ENROLL on your right-hand side.
There are 2 ways to get enrolled. You can enroll as an individual or as an organization.
- If you are an individual or sole proprietor/single person business, sign in with your Apple ID to get started. If you don't have an Apple ID yet, please sign up here
- You’ll need to provide basic personal information, including your legal name and address.
- If you’re enrolling your organization, you’ll need an Apple ID as well as the following to get started:
a. A DUNS Number
b. Legal Entity Status
c. Legal Binding Authority
Apple Developer Program will cost you $99/year. Once you are enrolled, please link your Apple Developer Information here
Google Developer Account
- Register for a google developer account: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup
- Login to the Developer Console http://play.google.com/apps/publish
- Click on “Invite co-workers to the Developer Console"
- Click on “Invite new User”
- Enter “email@example.com”, select “Administrator” and press “Invite User”