Do you know that you can add custom code to be injected into all Universal App pages?
This article will teach you how to add Intercom to your Universal App. Let's follow the steps below.
1. First, you must have an Intercom account or sign up for a trial.
2. Then, copy the code snippet under Add chat to your website on the home tab.
This snippet is pre-populated with your unique workspace ID, so it's ready to go:
3. Log in to the Universal App admin.
4. Go to Settings > Custom Code on your left-hand sidebar.
5. Paste the code right before the closing body tag section.
6. After adding the code, open your Universal App, and the Messenger interface will appear on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
Have questions? Feel free to reach out to our live chat at the bottom right corner of your Universal App dashboard or simply send an email to email@example.com