There are multiple important aspects to creating and building a consistent branding for your digital publication using the Universal App (UA). In Universal App, you can build this with our features, such are:
If you have a certain custom font that follows the branding of your digital publication, you can now upload it to your Universal App by following these simple steps!
Upload Custom Fonts
It's important to note that you can upload your custom font in OTF, TTF, or WOFF format. We support Regular, Italic, Bold, and Bold Italic font styles.
1. Log in to the Universal App admin.
2. Go to Tools > Font Library in your left-hand section.
3. Click + Import Font to upload the font file on this page.
4. Select or drop your font file onto the page.
5. Tick the acknowledgement box.
6. Click Import Font.
Use Custom Fonts for your UA Publication
1. Go to Branding > Appearance in your left-hand section.
2. Click Default Fonts.
3. Select the font from the dropdown.
4. Click Save.
Delete Custom Fonts
1. Go to Tools > Font Library in your left-hand section.
2. On the font list, click the Trash button for the font you want to delete.
3. We will reset it to the default font
Open Sans if the font is used anywhere on your Universal App.
Have questions? Feel free to reach out to our live chat at the bottom right corner of your Universal App dashboard or simply send an email to email@example.com