By adding a CTA (Call to Action) block on your Universal App, it will encourage your readers to enable Push Notification from your app and keep up-to-date with your latest news and updates.
To add a CTA block to your Universal App (UA), head to Branding > Designer tab. Click the '+' icon and choose Call to Action.
1. Insert the title of your CTA based on the goal that you want to achieve from your readers, and choose the most relevant icon.
2. Pick the color that matches your overall UA branding
3. Add a brief description that will encourage your readers.
4. Lastly, choose the most suitable action that you would like your readers to do when they click on it. As we are aiming for the readers to enable Push Notification, choose “Subscribe to Push Notification”
5. Save your changes, and head to Live Preview to see how your readers will view it.
When the readers click on the CTA button on your UA, their browser will send permission to allow or block sending notification.
Add a CTA block to encourage your readers to enable a Push Notification from your app
Branding > Designer
Click on the '+' sign and choose Call to Action from the dropdown menu.
There are multiple goals that you can achieve with our CTA features, from inviting your readers to enable Push Notification, to encourage them to subscribe to your publication, and much more.
CTA is a great marketing tool that you can add to your Universal App, to increase awareness and eventually increase your revenue.
There are a lot of great marketing tools that you can take advantage, feel free to browse around and take full advantage of our Universal App.
Get stuck? Feel free to reach out to our live chat at the bottom right corner of your Universal App dashboard or simply send an email to email@example.com